Refund PolicyIf you have made an error in paying your membership dues or making a donation to the NIABA scholarship fund via the website, or have changed your mind, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of the transaction.
To request a refund, please notify us by email at email@example.com. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
NIABA may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of membership and/or making donations
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering for events, classes, and seminars
- any other information that you send to NIABA
NIABA may use your personal information to:
- supply services to you or access to events that you purchase
- acknowledge receipt of donations
- send you membership and/or marketing communications
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information with anyone else.
We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
We will only share or sell personal information if you have given specific permission to do so.