NIABA members are invited to attend a unique CLE program in Rome. Our schedule includes six lectures in English by Italian lawyers, dealing with topics specifically selected for U.S. attorneys who have U.S. clients needing legal assistance in Italy:
Hotel: Participants should contact NH Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel directly online or by calling 1-855-215-4084. There is no secured group rate. As of mid-March, the pricing structure for a room for 2 persons with breakfast was 188.85 euros paid in advance and non-refundable; 208.50 euros paid upon arrival and fully cancellable. The prices may increase over future months depending upon availability.
- Tax structures and loopholes in Italy
- Family law issues between Italy and the U.S. (case studies)
- Emerging opportunities for lawyers
- Dual citizenship for Italian Americans
- How to navigate the Italian court system in litigation
- Italian heritage and Italian inheritance. How to deal with Italian probate proceeding
Download the event flyer with complete details and mail-in registration form.
Questions? Contact NIABA Administrator.
NOTE: NIABA membership is required. If you are not currently a member and would like to attend, please join first.